Media Player Packages
This page is about Media Player Packages for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\Media Player Packages folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstaller.exe. How to uninstall Media Player Packages from your PC
The following executables are installed alongside Media Player Packages. They occupy about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Media Player Packages from your computer.The files below were left behind on your disk by Media Player Packages's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media Player Packages
Some people want to erase it. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Media Player Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Media Player Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Media Player Packages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Media Player Packages". If it is installed on your PC the Media Player Packages app will be found automatically. When you click Media Player Packages in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Media Player Packages, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Media Player Packages.
8. After removing Media Player Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Media Player Packages which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Media Player Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130