Media Player Packages
This page is about Media Player Packages for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\Media Player Packages folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file has a size of 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstaller.exe. A guide to uninstall Media Player Packages from your computer
The following executables are installed alongside Media Player Packages. They occupy about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be deleted when you remove Media Player Packages from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Media Player Packages:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\1H1Q\Media Player Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Media Player Packages
Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Media Player Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Media Player Packages from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Media Player Packages or simply click the Search field and type in "Media Player Packages". If it exists on your system the Media Player Packages app will be found automatically. When you click Media Player Packages in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Media Player Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Media Player Packages.
8. After uninstalling Media Player Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Media Player Packages which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Media Player Packages with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130