Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11 from your computerhttp://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
. More information about http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/ can be found here
. You can read more about related to Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
. Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. mplayerc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.10 MB (4300800 bytes) on disk.
Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.75 MB (4985113
bytes) on disk.
- mplayerc.exe (4.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11.
Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 is a program released by the software company http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206". If it exists on your system the Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Media Player Classic\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Media Player Classic 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Media Player Classic 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Media Player Classic 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Media Player Classic 22.214.171.124 by http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/ from your PC, nor are we saying that Media Player Classic 126.96.36.199 by http://sourceforge.net/projects/guliverkli/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Media Player Classic 188.8.131.52 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 11:43:30.450