Media Organizer 3
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Media Organizer 3 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Media Organizer 3 from your PCbnjr Enterprises
. Further information on bnjr Enterprises can be found here
. Click on http://www.bnjre.com
to get more data about Media Organizer 3 on bnjr Enterprises's website. Media Organizer 3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\bnjr Enterprises\Media Organizer 3 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Media Organizer 3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\bnjr Enterprises\Media Organizer 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. MediaOrg.exe is the Media Organizer 3's primary executable file and it occupies around 853.50 KB (873984 bytes) on disk.
Media Organizer 3 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.72 MB (1808333
bytes) on disk:
- Imp2To3.exe (286.50 KB)
- MediaOrg.exe (853.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (625.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Media Organizer 3 version 3
Media Organizer 3 is an application released by the software company bnjr Enterprises. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Media Organizer 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Media Organizer 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Media Organizer 3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Media Organizer 3". If it exists on your system the Media Organizer 3 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Media Organizer 3 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Media Organizer 3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Media Organizer 3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bnjre.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\bnjr Enterprises\Media Organizer 3\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Media Organizer 3.
8. After uninstalling Media Organizer 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Media Organizer 3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Media Organizer 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Media Organizer 3 by bnjr Enterprises from your computer, we are not saying that Media Organizer 3 by bnjr Enterprises is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Media Organizer 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-23 05:59:47.450