Media Center Master
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Media Center Master for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Media Center Master from your PCMedia Center Master, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Media Center Master, Inc.. Click on http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
to get more facts about Media Center Master on Media Center Master, Inc.'s website. Media Center Master is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Media Center Master directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Media Center Master\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Media Center Master. The program's main executable file occupies 439.39 KB (449936 bytes) on disk and is called MCMStubLauncher.exe.
Media Center Master is comprised of the following executables which take 1.44 MB (1513379
bytes) on disk:
- MCMStubLauncher.exe (439.39 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.01 MB)
This page is about Media Center Master version 2.11
alone. Click on the links below for other Media Center Master versions:
...click to view all...
Media Center Master is an application by Media Center Master, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Media Center Master is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Media Center Master from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Media Center Master or simply click the Search feature and type in "Media Center Master". If it exists on your system the Media Center Master program will be found automatically. When you click Media Center Master in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Media Center Master, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Media Center Master:
- The software company is: http://www.MediaCenterMaster.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Media Center Master\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Media Center Master.
8. After removing Media Center Master, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Media Center Master that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Media Center Master with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Media Center Master by Media Center Master, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Media Center Master in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-02 11:27:24.347