Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4
Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 from your computerMedcon
. You can find out more on Medcon or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.medcon.com
to get more details about Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 on Medcon's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Medcon\MDWebPlugIn\2.4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Medcon\MDWebPlugIn\2.4\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4's main file takes about 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) and is called InetDownload.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4. They take about 286.98 KB (293865
bytes) on disk.
- InetDownload.exe (52.00 KB)
- napplay.exe (36.00 KB)
- RegisterMDPlayer.exe (152.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (46.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4
of Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4.
Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 is an application by the software company Medcon. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4". The Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.medcon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Medcon\MDWebPlugIn\2.4\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4.
8. After removing Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 by Medcon from your PC, we are not saying that Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 by Medcon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Medcon Web PlugIn 2.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 17:08:25.617