Meazure 2.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Meazure 2.0 from your systemC Thing Software
. You can read more on C Thing Software or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Meazure 2.0 can be found at http://www.cthing.com
. Usually the Meazure 2.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Meazure directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Meazure\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Meazure 2.0. The program's main executable file is named Meazure.exe and occupies 512.00 KB (524288 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Meazure 2.0. They take about 586.14 KB (600210
bytes) on disk.
- Meazure.exe (512.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.14 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of Meazure 2.0.
Meazure 2.0 is an application released by the software company C Thing Software. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Meazure 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Meazure 2.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Meazure 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Meazure 2.0". If it is installed on your PC the Meazure 2.0 program will be found automatically. After you select Meazure 2.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Meazure 2.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Meazure 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.cthing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Meazure\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Meazure 2.0.
8. After removing Meazure 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Meazure 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Meazure 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Meazure 2.0 by C Thing Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Meazure 2.0 by C Thing Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Meazure 2.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 17:13:25.307