You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall McOsu for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall McOsu from your PCMcKay
. Take a look here
for more info on McKay. More info about the app McOsu can be seen at https://github.com/McKay42/McOsu
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\McOsu folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove McOsu. The application's main executable file occupies 8.74 MB (9169309 bytes) on disk and is titled McEngine.exe.
McOsu is composed of the following executables which take 17.49 MB (18338618
bytes) on disk:
- McEngine.exe (8.74 MB)
- McEngine_Debug.exe (8.74 MB)
McOsu is a program marketed by McKay. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall McOsu is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove McOsu from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McOsu or simply click the Search field and type in "McOsu". If it is installed on your PC the McOsu application will be found very quickly. When you select McOsu in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McOsu, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McOsu:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/McKay42/McOsu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McOsu.
8. After uninstalling McOsu, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McOsu which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McOsu with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McOsu by McKay from your PC, we are not saying that McOsu by McKay is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove McOsu in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:05:56.583