McAfee VirusScan is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee VirusScan from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee VirusScan. firesvc.exe is the McAfee VirusScan's primary executable file and it occupies close to 113.49 KB (116216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of McAfee VirusScan. They occupy an average of 17.92 MB (18785848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (668.73 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (336.78 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (403.18 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.10 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (248.77 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (868.85 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (278.95 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (404.18 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (968.98 KB)
- mcsync.exe (3.37 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (969.46 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (790.43 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (497.22 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (701.41 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (570.64 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (318.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.11 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (470.55 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee VirusScan version 14.0.8185
only. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee VirusScan:
...click to view all...
McAfee VirusScan is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Some users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase McAfee VirusScan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove McAfee VirusScan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee VirusScan or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee VirusScan". The McAfee VirusScan app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee VirusScan in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee VirusScan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee VirusScan.
8. After uninstalling McAfee VirusScan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee VirusScan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee VirusScan using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee VirusScan by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee VirusScan by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee VirusScan in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 19:43:11.507