McAfee Virtual Technician
McAfee Virtual Technician is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall McAfee Virtual Technician from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee Virtual Technician program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT directory, depending on the user's option during install. McAfee Virtual Technician's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\MVTInstaller.exe /uninstall. The application's main executable file occupies 528.90 KB (541592 bytes) on disk and is labeled MVTInstaller.exe.
McAfee Virtual Technician contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.12 MB (2227376
bytes) on disk.
- McPlugins64.exe (470.88 KB)
- MvtApp.exe (1.15 MB)
- MVTInstaller.exe (528.90 KB)
This info is about McAfee Virtual Technician version 184.108.40.20626
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee Virtual Technician versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you want to remove McAfee Virtual Technician from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove McAfee Virtual Technician:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Supportability\MVT
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\McHealthCheck.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\McLogMgr.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\McPlugins.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\Supportability\MVT\McProdMgr.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
McAfee Virtual Technician is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some people want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase McAfee Virtual Technician is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove McAfee Virtual Technician from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee Virtual Technician or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Virtual Technician". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Virtual Technician program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee Virtual Technician in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Virtual Technician, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Virtual Technician.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Virtual Technician, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Virtual Technician which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Virtual Technician using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Virtual Technician by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Virtual Technician supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 17:19:48.607