McAfee Total Protection
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall McAfee Total Protection for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Total Protection is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee Total Protection is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee Total Protection's main file takes around 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) and is named firesvc.exe.
McAfee Total Protection contains of the executables below. They take 19.20 MB (20130304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (465.53 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (133.11 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (915.66 KB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (253.31 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee Total Protection version 13.6.1492
only. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee Total Protection:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall McAfee Total Protection you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall McAfee Total Protection:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall McAfee Total Protection:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McMATAppInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McMATSysTrayPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McOemRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McPvNs.dll
McAfee Total Protection is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove McAfee Total Protection with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee Total Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Total Protection". The McAfee Total Protection app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee Total Protection in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Total Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Total Protection that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Total Protection with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Total Protection in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 12:38:50.940