McAfee Total Protection
You can find on this page details on how to remove McAfee Total Protection for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. McAfee Total Protection is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee Total Protection is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 66.29 KB (67880 bytes) on disk and is labeled firesvc.exe.
McAfee Total Protection is comprised of the following executables which occupy 15.94 MB (16718952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (66.29 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (324.31 KB)
- McAlert.exe (165.90 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (138.21 KB)
- QcShm.exe (677.90 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (59.77 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (511.41 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (675.38 KB)
- McInstru.exe (247.08 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1,004.45 KB)
- mcshell.exe (442.02 KB)
- mcshell_sapphire.exe (1.43 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (634.12 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.17 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (657.76 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (893.61 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (505.37 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (348.69 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (106.05 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (108.07 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (514.96 KB)
- McSACore.exe (99.17 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (641.19 KB)
- saUpd.exe (627.62 KB)
- uninstall.exe (514.41 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (203.61 KB)
- mcods.exe (272.51 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (74.36 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (246.34 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (497.32 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (222.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.6.435
of McAfee Total Protection. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee Total Protection:
...click to view all...
McAfee Total Protection is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to uninstall McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete McAfee Total Protection from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee Total Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Total Protection". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Total Protection application will be found very quickly. After you select McAfee Total Protection in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee Total Protection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Total Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Total Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee Total Protection supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 22:02:15.343