McAfee Total Protection
McAfee Total Protection is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall McAfee Total Protection from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee Total Protection. The program's main executable file occupies 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk and is titled firesvc.exe.
McAfee Total Protection installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 17.91 MB (18782528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (465.53 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (133.11 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (605.33 KB)
- McAlert.exe (307.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (262.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (970.98 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (913.66 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
This page is about McAfee Total Protection version 13.6.1248
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee Total Protection versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling McAfee Total Protection we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:Usually, the following files remain on disk:
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McMATAppInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McMATSysTrayPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\mcoemres.dll
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MAT\McPvTray.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
McAfee Total Protection is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase McAfee Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove McAfee Total Protection with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee Total Protection or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Total Protection". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Total Protection app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee Total Protection in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Total Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Total Protection.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Total Protection that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Total Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Total Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-16 10:02:21.173