McAfee SiteAdvisor is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about McAfee SiteAdvisor at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee SiteAdvisor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 120.80 KB (123696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside McAfee SiteAdvisor. They occupy about 290.99 KB (297976
bytes) on disk.
- mcsacore.exe (107.73 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (62.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.80 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.1.176
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee SiteAdvisor releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it exists on your system the McAfee SiteAdvisor program will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The software company is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 12:42:00.123