You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. More information about McAfee SiteAdvisor can be found at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee SiteAdvisor is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. McAfee SiteAdvisor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 623.45 KB (638408 bytes) on disk.
McAfee SiteAdvisor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.01 MB (4204600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActUtil.exe (576.64 KB)
- McChHost.exe (378.02 KB)
- mcsacore.exe (153.23 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (85.83 KB)
- saUI.exe (724.03 KB)
- saUpd.exe (975.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (623.45 KB)
This page is about McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.7.139
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\ProgramData\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\blist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\cblist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\mcbrwctl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll
McAfee SiteAdvisor is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee SiteAdvisor application will be found automatically. After you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The software company is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-20 23:41:35.263