You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. You can read more about on McAfee SiteAdvisor at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee SiteAdvisor is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor. uninstall.exe is the McAfee SiteAdvisor's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 623.45 KB (638408 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with McAfee SiteAdvisor. They occupy about 4.01 MB (4204064
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActUtil.exe (576.64 KB)
- McChHost.exe (378.02 KB)
- mcsacore.exe (150.70 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (85.83 KB)
- saUI.exe (724.53 KB)
- saUpd.exe (977.01 KB)
- uninstall.exe (623.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.156
of McAfee SiteAdvisor. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor:
The files below are left behind on your disk by McAfee SiteAdvisor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\blist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\cblist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\mcbrwctl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". The McAfee SiteAdvisor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The publisher is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:54:21.160