McAfee SecurityCenter is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee SecurityCenter is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for McAfee SecurityCenter is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.62 MB (1699696 bytes) on disk and is titled MvtApp.exe.
McAfee SecurityCenter is composed of the following executables which occupy 42.49 MB (44557344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (481.60 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (235.70 KB)
- QcShm.exe (847.26 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (116.49 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (142.16 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (608.85 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (837.69 KB)
- mcinstru.exe (288.00 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (427.32 KB)
- Fix519818.exe (527.91 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (898.56 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.45 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (829.64 KB)
- McUpdMgr.exe (1.28 MB)
- mispreg.exe (632.97 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (350.88 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (317.64 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (666.68 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (568.62 KB)
- McChHost.exe (380.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (129.06 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.16 MB)
- saUpd.exe (781.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (616.40 KB)
- MvtApp.exe (1.62 MB)
- MVTInstaller.exe (944.86 KB)
- HWUpdChk.exe (531.96 KB)
- mcagent.exe (505.27 KB)
- McAutoReg.exe (385.54 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (275.95 KB)
- McBootSvcSet64.exe (315.66 KB)
- mchost.exe (145.21 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.05 MB)
- McPltCmd.exe (544.03 KB)
- McSmtFWk.exe (177.92 KB)
- McSvHost.exe (274.96 KB)
- mcuicnt.exe (487.68 KB)
- mcupdate.exe (1.21 MB)
- McAutoReg.exe (463.01 KB)
- mcinstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.13 MB)
- mcods.exe (461.01 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (384.04 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (168.27 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (359.42 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (297.02 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (645.09 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (597.31 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (624.48 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.19 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (644.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.8.992
of McAfee SecurityCenter. Click on the links below for other McAfee SecurityCenter versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling McAfee SecurityCenter we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter:The files below remain on your disk when you remove McAfee SecurityCenter:
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\McAPExe.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\McAfee SiteAdvisor Service\ImagePath
McAfee SecurityCenter is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase McAfee SecurityCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee SecurityCenter from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee SecurityCenter or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee SecurityCenter". If it exists on your system the McAfee SecurityCenter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee SecurityCenter in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee SecurityCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee SecurityCenter.
8. After removing McAfee SecurityCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SecurityCenter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SecurityCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee SecurityCenter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 21:42:43.787