McAfee SecurityCenter is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. McAfee SecurityCenter's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is titled AlertViewer.exe and its approximative size is 1.44 MB (1511800 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside McAfee SecurityCenter. They occupy about 32.89 MB (34489800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.44 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.91 MB)
- firesvc.exe (132.09 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (684.02 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.71 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.23 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.41 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (597.74 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (869.31 KB)
- McAlert.exe (646.13 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (530.11 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (634.55 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.65 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (511.00 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.85 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (622.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.74 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (448.91 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (614.88 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (655.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.73 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
This page is about McAfee SecurityCenter version 16.0.5
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee SecurityCenter releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee SecurityCenter is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase McAfee SecurityCenter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee SecurityCenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee SecurityCenter". If it exists on your system the McAfee SecurityCenter app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee SecurityCenter in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee SecurityCenter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee SecurityCenter.
8. After removing McAfee SecurityCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SecurityCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SecurityCenter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 13:24:49.493