McAfee SecurityCenter is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee SecurityCenter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for McAfee SecurityCenter is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Launch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1887352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside McAfee SecurityCenter. They take about 31.59 MB (33123624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.80 MB)
- firesvc.exe (125.62 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (585.60 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (203.10 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (866.12 KB)
- McAlert.exe (543.12 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (414.10 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (507.10 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.74 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (474.10 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (397.60 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.30 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.60 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (4.41 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (895.60 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (610.60 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (804.60 KB)
- CATracker.exe (753.12 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (456.10 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.93 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (344.60 KB)
- mcods.exe (1.25 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (666.60 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (430.60 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (570.60 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (896.60 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (858.10 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (900.10 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.89 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (897.10 KB)
This page is about McAfee SecurityCenter version 15.0.2061
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee SecurityCenter releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee SecurityCenter is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase McAfee SecurityCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee SecurityCenter or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee SecurityCenter". If it exists on your system the McAfee SecurityCenter program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee SecurityCenter in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee SecurityCenter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee SecurityCenter.
8. After removing McAfee SecurityCenter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SecurityCenter that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee SecurityCenter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee SecurityCenter by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee SecurityCenter supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 14:42:53.023