McAfee Multi-Access is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee Multi-Access from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Multi-Access is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. McAfee Multi-Access's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. AlertViewer.exe is the McAfee Multi-Access's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.43 MB (1504560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of McAfee Multi-Access. They occupy about 33.11 MB (34715400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.43 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.90 MB)
- firesvc.exe (132.09 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (668.84 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.65 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.24 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.41 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (597.74 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (856.49 KB)
- McAlert.exe (555.85 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (530.61 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (635.05 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.65 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.46 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (511.00 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.91 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.15 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (2.24 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (359.63 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (651.66 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (655.27 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.72 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.0.4
of McAfee Multi-Access. Click on the links below for other McAfee Multi-Access versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Multi-Access is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall McAfee Multi-Access is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete McAfee Multi-Access from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Multi-Access or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Multi-Access". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Multi-Access program will be found very quickly. When you click McAfee Multi-Access in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Multi-Access, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee Multi-Access.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Multi-Access, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Multi-Access which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Multi-Access using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Multi-Access by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Multi-Access by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Multi-Access supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 22:29:16.990