McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection
McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection's main file takes around 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) and is called firesvc.exe.
The executable files below are part of McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection. They take about 25.84 MB (27100088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- McPvTray.exe (589.28 KB)
- SvcDrv.exe (200.01 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- McAlert.exe (546.57 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (970.53 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (398.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (486.70 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.61 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (898.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (349.40 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (902.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (862.90 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (905.66 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.65 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (902.66 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection version 15.0.159
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:Files remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\drvvista.cat
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\drvwin10.cat
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\drvwin7.cat
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\drvwin8.cat
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\drvwin8_1.cat
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\matDRV64.inf
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\matLI64.inf
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\matmain.inf
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\matuc.inf
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\McMATAppInfo.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\McMATSysTrayPlugin.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\mcoemres.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\McPvDrv.cat
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\MCPvInst.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\MCPvInst64.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\McPvKbePwd.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\McPvKbeQa.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\McPvNs.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\McPvTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\MpvRes.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\MAT\SvcDrv.exe
Additional values that you should clean:
McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to remove McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection". The McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection application will be found very quickly. After you select McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection.
8. After removing McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Multi Access - Total Protection supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 15:28:13.850