McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security application is installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 72.76 KB (74504 bytes) on disk and is titled firesvc.exe.
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security contains of the executables below. They take 19.78 MB (20736280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.76 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- McAlert.exe (311.14 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (266.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (977.03 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (966.01 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (376.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (473.10 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.06 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.54 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (896.56 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (227.65 KB)
- mcods.exe (598.33 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.65 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (456.96 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (701.89 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (624.47 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (665.18 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (700.89 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security version 14.0.9029
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security.
8. After removing McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe – Internet Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 02:38:27.770