McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security
McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on McAfee, Inc.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security's primary file takes around 1.86 MB (1952864 bytes) and is named Launch.exe.
McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 29.85 MB (31297984
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.86 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- McAlert.exe (555.85 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.81 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.11 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.55 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.10 MB)
- mispreg.exe (909.98 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.52 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.85 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (359.13 KB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.01 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
This web page is about McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security version 14.0.12000
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is a program released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 17:50:49.760