McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on McAfee, Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security's main file takes about 549.86 KB (563056 bytes) and its name is CompatibilityTester.exe.
The executable files below are part of McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security. They occupy an average of 8.74 MB (9163336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (918.71 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
This info is about McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security version 12.8.988
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee LiveSafe - Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 12:42:20.413