McAfee Internet Security
McAfee Internet Security is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for McAfee Internet Security is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is named firesvc.exe and it has a size of 70.84 KB (72536 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with McAfee Internet Security. They occupy about 12.40 MB (12999096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (70.84 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (416.85 KB)
- McAlert.exe (199.09 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (138.21 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (167.40 KB)
- QcShm.exe (787.05 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (65.84 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- mcautoreg.exe (388.19 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (297.08 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (779.41 KB)
- McInstru.exe (299.38 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (709.97 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.32 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (745.20 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.27 MB)
- mispreg.exe (548.55 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (582.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (125.16 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (375.05 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (92.98 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (301.63 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (609.50 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (277.05 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee Internet Security version 11.6.511
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee Internet Security:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove McAfee Internet Security from your computer.Directories found on disk:Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall McAfee Internet Security:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\msm\McSmtFwk.exe
McAfee Internet Security is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee Internet Security or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee Internet Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee Internet Security in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Internet Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:23:51.850