McAfee AntiVirus is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus. QcCons32.exe is the McAfee AntiVirus's primary executable file and it occupies close to 138.17 KB (141488 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with McAfee AntiVirus. They occupy about 10.30 MB (10795176
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- QcCons32.exe (138.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (167.36 KB)
- QcShm.exe (787.02 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (65.80 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- mcautoreg.exe (388.19 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (775.98 KB)
- McInstru.exe (299.38 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (708.00 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.29 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (744.23 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.27 MB)
- mispreg.exe (548.09 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (454.56 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (374.62 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (92.98 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (306.72 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (106.55 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee AntiVirus version 11.6.385
alone. You can find below a few links to other McAfee AntiVirus releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee AntiVirus is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee AntiVirus from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee AntiVirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee AntiVirus app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee AntiVirus in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee AntiVirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee AntiVirus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-10 04:49:22.930