You can find on this page details on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. McAfee® AntiVirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. firesvc.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 124.61 KB (127600 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.76 MB (24910408
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (786.95 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (411.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (505.34 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (293.59 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (966.01 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (376.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (473.10 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.06 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.57 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (896.56 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (738.65 KB)
- mcods.exe (776.88 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (641.11 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (376.56 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.21 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (544.52 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (858.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (900.63 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.64 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
This web page is about McAfee® AntiVirus version 14.0.9029
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee® AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus is a program marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee® AntiVirus or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus". If it exists on your system the McAfee® AntiVirus app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee® AntiVirus in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee® AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee® AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee® AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 00:41:13.613