McAfee® AntiVirus Plus
This page is about McAfee® AntiVirus Plus for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus Plus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee® AntiVirus Plus is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall McAfee® AntiVirus Plus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Launch.exe is the McAfee® AntiVirus Plus's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.86 MB (1952864 bytes) on disk.
McAfee® AntiVirus Plus contains of the executables below. They occupy 28.95 MB (30361040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.86 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.16 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.07 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.81 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (486.79 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (423.66 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.35 MB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.11 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.55 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.10 MB)
- mispreg.exe (909.98 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.52 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.85 MB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.01 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
This page is about McAfee® AntiVirus Plus version 14.0.12000
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee® AntiVirus Plus releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee® AntiVirus Plus is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase McAfee® AntiVirus Plus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase McAfee® AntiVirus Plus from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee® AntiVirus Plus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee® AntiVirus Plus". The McAfee® AntiVirus Plus program will be found automatically. When you click McAfee® AntiVirus Plus in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee® AntiVirus Plus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee® AntiVirus Plus.
8. After removing McAfee® AntiVirus Plus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee® AntiVirus Plus that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee® AntiVirus Plus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee® AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee® AntiVirus Plus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee® AntiVirus Plus supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 02:59:25.790