This page is about McAfee AntiVirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing McAfee AntiVirus is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 235.23 KB (240872 bytes) on disk and is called QcCons32.exe.
McAfee AntiVirus is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.36 MB (15061776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (918.71 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (588.81 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (487.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (197.97 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.47 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.8.958
of McAfee AntiVirus. For more McAfee AntiVirus versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee AntiVirus is an application offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee AntiVirus from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee AntiVirus". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee AntiVirus application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click McAfee AntiVirus in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee AntiVirus.
8. After uninstalling McAfee AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee AntiVirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee AntiVirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 05:30:41.013