This info is about McAfee AntiVirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More data about McAfee, Inc. can be read here
. McAfee AntiVirus is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, subject to the user's decision. McAfee AntiVirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. CompatibilityTester.exe is the McAfee AntiVirus's primary executable file and it takes circa 549.86 KB (563056 bytes) on disk.
McAfee AntiVirus is composed of the following executables which take 17.37 MB (18216616
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (549.02 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (965.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (915.66 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (694.87 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (423.80 KB)
- mcinst.exe (808.06 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (253.31 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saInst.exe (673.73 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (587.76 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (485.63 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.41 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (452.94 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (365.95 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (697.39 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (620.92 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (660.68 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.42 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (696.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.6.1492
of McAfee AntiVirus. Click on the links below for other McAfee AntiVirus versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee AntiVirus has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\McAfee\McAfee AntiVirus.lnk
- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\McAfee AntiVirus.lnk
McAfee AntiVirus is a program released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove McAfee AntiVirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete McAfee AntiVirus with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee AntiVirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee AntiVirus". The McAfee AntiVirus app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click McAfee AntiVirus in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee AntiVirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee AntiVirus.
8. After removing McAfee AntiVirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee AntiVirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee AntiVirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee AntiVirus by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee AntiVirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-20 00:03:18.593