McAfee All Access – Internet Security
McAfee All Access – Internet Security is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall McAfee All Access – Internet Security from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the McAfee All Access – Internet Security program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for McAfee All Access – Internet Security is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 599.80 KB (614200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in McAfee All Access – Internet Security. They take 24.38 MB (25559568
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (786.95 KB)
- McAlert.exe (542.05 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (411.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (505.34 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (293.59 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (966.01 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (376.56 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.48 MB)
- McInstru.exe (473.10 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.06 MB)
- mcsync.exe (3.54 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.06 MB)
- mispreg.exe (896.56 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (563.66 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- CATracker.exe (738.65 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (121.06 KB)
- mcods.exe (776.88 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (641.11 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (376.56 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.21 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (544.52 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (858.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (900.63 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.64 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (897.13 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee All Access – Internet Security version 14.0.9029
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee All Access – Internet Security:
...click to view all...
McAfee All Access – Internet Security is a program released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall McAfee All Access – Internet Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete McAfee All Access – Internet Security with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee All Access – Internet Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee All Access – Internet Security". If it exists on your system the McAfee All Access – Internet Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee All Access – Internet Security in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee All Access – Internet Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee All Access – Internet Security.
8. After uninstalling McAfee All Access – Internet Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee All Access – Internet Security which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee All Access – Internet Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee All Access – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee All Access – Internet Security by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee All Access – Internet Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:29:45.943