This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Maxthon2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Maxthon2 from your computerMaxthon International Limited
. Further information on Maxthon International Limited can be seen here
. You can get more details about Maxthon2 at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon2 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2 directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Maxthon2. Maxthon.exe is the Maxthon2's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.64 MB (3814816 bytes) on disk.
Maxthon2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.26 MB (5511975
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (3.64 MB)
- maxupdate.exe (76.30 KB)
- Mx2UnInstall.exe (377.42 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (165.40 KB)
- MxUp3.exe (67.52 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (136.08 KB)
- MxDownloadServer.exe (657.25 KB)
- MxUp.exe (177.40 KB)
This web page is about Maxthon2 version 2.5
only. For more Maxthon2 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Maxthon2 is a program offered by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Maxthon2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Maxthon2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Maxthon2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Maxthon2". The Maxthon2 app will be found automatically. After you click Maxthon2 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Maxthon2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Maxthon2\Mx2Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Maxthon2.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon2 by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Maxthon2 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 09:48:29.527