Maxthon Cloud Browser
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
where you can find out more on Maxthon International Limited. Please open http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon Cloud Browser on Maxthon International Limited's page. Maxthon Cloud Browser is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Maxthon Cloud Browser's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 322.91 KB (330664 bytes) on disk.
Maxthon Cloud Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.64 MB (8011288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (322.91 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (782.41 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (239.30 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.71 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon Cloud Browser version 184.108.40.2060
only. You can find below info on other releases of Maxthon Cloud Browser:
...click to view all...
Maxthon Cloud Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Maxthon Cloud Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maxthon Cloud Browser
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\adblockplus.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\default.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\maxthonForum.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\mxplay.mxaddon
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Maxthon.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Maxthon.exe.FriendlyAppName
Maxthon Cloud Browser is an application marketed by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". The Maxthon Cloud Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Maxthon Cloud Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon Cloud Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:32:15.027