Maxthon Cloud Browser
This web page is about Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. Open here
for more info on Maxthon International Limited. Please open http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon Cloud Browser on Maxthon International Limited's website. Maxthon Cloud Browser is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Maxthon Cloud Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the Maxthon Cloud Browser's main executable file and it takes approximately 251.77 KB (257816 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Maxthon Cloud Browser. They take 7.57 MB (7938328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (251.77 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (777.80 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (239.30 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
This page is about Maxthon Cloud Browser version 22.214.171.1240
only. For more Maxthon Cloud Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Maxthon Cloud Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maxthon Cloud Browser
Generally the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\default.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\maxthonForum.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\mxplay.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\mxplaySidebar.mxaddon
Supplementary values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Maxthon.exe
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a program offered by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". If it is installed on your PC the Maxthon Cloud Browser app will be found very quickly. When you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Maxthon Cloud Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After removing Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon Cloud Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Maxthon Cloud Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, nor are we saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 22:34:39.960