Maxthon Cloud Browser
This info is about Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your systemMaxthon International Limited
. You can read more on Maxthon International Limited or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Maxthon Cloud Browser can be found at http://www.maxthon.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Maxthon Cloud Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled Maxthon.exe and occupies 322.91 KB (330664 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Maxthon Cloud Browser. They occupy 7.64 MB (8011288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (322.91 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (782.41 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (239.30 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.71 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5200
of Maxthon Cloud Browser. Click on the links below for other Maxthon Cloud Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Maxthon.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Maxthon Cloud Browser_2897158249.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Maxthon Cloud Browser_2897158249_16_16.png
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Elex-tech\YAC\iDesk\icons\Maxthon Cloud Browser_2897158249_48_48.png
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Maxthon.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SVG File\DefaultIcon\
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\SVG File\Shell\Open\Command\
Maxthon Cloud Browser is an application by the software company Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". If it exists on your system the Maxthon Cloud Browser program will be found automatically. When you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Maxthon Cloud Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon Cloud Browser that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 07:38:51.770