Maxthon Cloud Browser
This web page is about Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. Further information on Maxthon International Limited can be seen here
. More info about the software Maxthon Cloud Browser can be seen at http://www.maxthon.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon directory (same installation drive as Windows). Maxthon Cloud Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Maxthon.exe and occupies 322.91 KB (330664 bytes).
Maxthon Cloud Browser installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.64 MB (8011288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (322.91 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (782.41 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (239.30 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.71 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The current page applies to Maxthon Cloud Browser version 184.108.40.2060
alone. For other Maxthon Cloud Browser versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computer.Directories found on disk:The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Maxthon Cloud Browser:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\d3dcompiler_46.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\ffmpegsumo.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\icudtl.dat
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\libEGL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\libGLESv2.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\mx_core.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\mx_core.pak
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\plugins\pdf.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Blink\plugins\pepflashplayer.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Core\Trident\MxTrident.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxCmpUrl\MxCmpUrl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxFavDb\MxFav.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxFavDb\MxFavDb.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxHistory\MxHistory.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxMute\MxMute.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxQRGen\MxQRGen.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxSiteIcon\MxSiteIcon.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxSmartUrl\MxSmartUrl.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxStorage\MxStorage.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxSync\MxSync.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\MxUrlSec\MxUrlSec.dll
- C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Modules\Service\Update\MaxthonUpdateSvc.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\StartMenu\Maxthon Cloud Browser.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\Maxthon Cloud Browser.lnk
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Maxthon\bin\Maxthon.exe.FriendlyAppName
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a program offered by Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Maxthon Cloud Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". If it exists on your system the Maxthon Cloud Browser program will be found very quickly. After you click Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Maxthon Cloud Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After removing Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon Cloud Browser that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:52:34.763