Maxthon Cloud Browser
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. More information on Maxthon International Limited can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Maxthon Cloud Browser at http://www.maxthon.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Maxthon folder (same installation drive as Windows). Maxthon Cloud Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Maxthon.exe and it has a size of 172.91 KB (177064 bytes).
The executables below are part of Maxthon Cloud Browser. They take about 5.53 MB (5798296
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Maxthon.exe (172.91 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (1.22 MB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (304.41 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (278.41 KB)
- MxEidolon.exe (144.41 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The current web page applies to Maxthon Cloud Browser version 184.108.40.2060
only. Click on the links below for other Maxthon Cloud Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you remove Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maxthon Cloud Browser
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\adblockplus.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\default.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\maxthonForum.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\search.mxaddon
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Maxthon Cloud Browser is an application by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply activate the Search field and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". The Maxthon Cloud Browser application will be found automatically. After you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon Cloud Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After removing Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon Cloud Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:40:51.620