Maxthon Cloud Browser
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. More information about Maxthon International Limited can be read here
. Please open http://www.maxthon.com
if you want to read more on Maxthon Cloud Browser on Maxthon International Limited's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon folder (same installation drive as Windows). Maxthon Cloud Browser's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Maxthon Cloud Browser's main file takes about 251.77 KB (257816 bytes) and is called Maxthon.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside Maxthon Cloud Browser. They take about 7.57 MB (7933720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (251.77 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (777.80 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (239.30 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.71 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.110
of Maxthon Cloud Browser. You can find here a few links to other Maxthon Cloud Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Maxthon
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameamData\MicUserNameosoft\Windows\StaUserNamet Menu\PUserNameogUserNameams\Maxthon Cloud BUserNameowseUserName
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\adblockplus.mxaddon
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\default.mxaddon
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\maxthonFoUserNameum.mxaddon
- C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\mxplay.mxaddon
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_UserNameOOT\Local Settings\SoftwaUserNamee\MicUserNameosoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Maxthon.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_UserNameOOT\Local Settings\SoftwaUserNamee\MicUserNameosoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Maxthon.exe.FUserNameiendlyAppName
Maxthon Cloud Browser is an application by Maxthon International Limited. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Maxthon Cloud Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". If it exists on your system the Maxthon Cloud Browser application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Maxthon Cloud Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The software company is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Maxthon Cloud Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 13:28:44.140