Maxthon Cloud Browser
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Maxthon Cloud Browser from your PCMaxthon International Limited
. More information about Maxthon International Limited can be found here
. You can read more about related to Maxthon Cloud Browser at http://www.maxthon.com
. Maxthon Cloud Browser is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Maxthon Cloud Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe. Maxthon.exe is the Maxthon Cloud Browser's primary executable file and it occupies close to 251.77 KB (257816 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Maxthon Cloud Browser. They take 7.57 MB (7933720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adb.exe (187.00 KB)
- Maxthon.exe (251.77 KB)
- Mx3UnInstall.exe (777.80 KB)
- MxAppLoader.exe (74.30 KB)
- MxCrashReport.exe (239.30 KB)
- MxUp.exe (1.71 MB)
- gameloader.exe (84.73 KB)
- MxDock.exe (2.56 MB)
- MxUp.exe (1.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5200
of Maxthon Cloud Browser. Click on the links below for other Maxthon Cloud Browser versions:
...click to view all...
Maxthon Cloud Browser has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Maxthon Cloud Browser when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Maxthon Cloud Browser
Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\adblockplus.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\default.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\maxthonForum.mxaddon
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\_AppData\Maxthon3\Public\Addons\mxplay.mxaddon
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Maxthon Cloud Browser is a program by Maxthon International Limited. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to erase Maxthon Cloud Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Maxthon Cloud Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "Maxthon Cloud Browser". If it exists on your system the Maxthon Cloud Browser application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Maxthon Cloud Browser in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Maxthon Cloud Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Maxthon Cloud Browser:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.maxthon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxthon\Bin\Mx3Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Maxthon Cloud Browser.
8. After removing Maxthon Cloud Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Maxthon Cloud Browser which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Maxthon Cloud Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited from your PC, we are not saying that Maxthon Cloud Browser by Maxthon International Limited is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Maxthon Cloud Browser supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 12:55:12.000