MaxiGet Software Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to remove MaxiGet Software Manager for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MaxiGet Software Manager from your PCMaxiget Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Maxiget Ltd.. Usually the MaxiGet Software Manager program is found in the C:\Program Files\MaxiGet Software Manager folder, depending on the user's option during install. MaxiGet Software Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MaxiGet Software Manager\unins000.exe. MaxiGet Software Manager.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 326.28 KB (334112 bytes) on disk.
MaxiGet Software Manager contains of the executables below. They take 1.25 MB (1307585
bytes) on disk.
- MaxiGet Software Manager.exe (326.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (950.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.92
of MaxiGet Software Manager. For more MaxiGet Software Manager versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove MaxiGet Software Manager.Folders found on disk after you uninstall MaxiGet Software Manager from your computer:
The files below are left behind on your disk by MaxiGet Software Manager's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\imageformats\qgif4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\imageformats\qjpeg4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\phonon4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\QtCore4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\QtGui4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\QtNetwork4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\QtWebKit4.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxiGet Software Manager\unins000.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MaxiGet Software Manager_is1
MaxiGet Software Manager is an application released by the software company Maxiget Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall MaxiGet Software Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MaxiGet Software Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MaxiGet Software Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "MaxiGet Software Manager". The MaxiGet Software Manager app will be found very quickly. When you click MaxiGet Software Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MaxiGet Software Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MaxiGet Software Manager.
8. After uninstalling MaxiGet Software Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MaxiGet Software Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MaxiGet Software Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MaxiGet Software Manager by Maxiget Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that MaxiGet Software Manager by Maxiget Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MaxiGet Software Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:02:34.497