MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1
MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 from your PCMax Programming LLC
. Check out here
for more info on Max Programming LLC. Please follow http://www.maxprog.com/
if you want to read more on MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 on Max Programming LLC's web page. Usually the MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxBulk Mailer directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxBulk Mailer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. MaxBulk Mailer.exe is the MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1's main executable file and it occupies approximately 24.16 MB (25328624 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1. They take 24.83 MB (26036042
bytes) on disk.
- MaxBulk Mailer.exe (24.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.4.1
of MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1.
If you are manually uninstalling MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Maxprog MaxBulk Mailer Pro 8.4
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Maxprog MaxBulk Mailer Pro 8.4\Farsi ReadMe.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Maxprog MaxBulk Mailer Pro 8.4\Sarzamin Download.jpg
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Maxprog MaxBulk Mailer Pro 8.4\SeriaL\SeriaL.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\Maxprog MaxBulk Mailer Pro 8.4\Setup.exe
MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 is a program by Max Programming LLC. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1". If it is installed on your PC the MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 app will be found automatically. After you click MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1:
- The software company is: http://www.maxprog.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MaxBulk Mailer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1.
8. After removing MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 by Max Programming LLC from your PC, we are not saying that MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 by Max Programming LLC is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MaxBulk Mailer 8.4.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:26:28.717