Max Recorder is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Max Recorder from your systemSilver Vine, LLC
. You can find out more on Silver Vine, LLC or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Max Recorder can be found at http://www.maxrecorder.com
. Max Recorder is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Recorder directory, subject to the user's option. Max Recorder's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Recorder\uninstall.exe. MaxRecorder.exe is the Max Recorder's primary executable file and it takes circa 856.67 KB (877232 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Max Recorder. They occupy 992.70 KB (1016526
bytes) on disk.
- MaxRecorder.exe (856.67 KB)
- uninstall.exe (136.03 KB)
The current page applies to Max Recorder version 2.006.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Max Recorder versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Max Recorder we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Max Recorder:
- C:\Program Files\Max Recorder
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Max Recorder\Icons\max_recorder_help.ico
- C:\Program Files\Max Recorder\Icons\max_recorder_master.ico
- C:\Program Files\Max Recorder\lame_enc.dll
- C:\Program Files\Max Recorder\libmp3lame.dll
- C:\Program Files\Max Recorder\MaxRecorder.exe
- C:\Program Files\Max Recorder\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Max Recorder
Max Recorder is an application offered by Silver Vine, LLC. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Max Recorder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Max Recorder from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Max Recorder or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Max Recorder". If it exists on your system the Max Recorder application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Max Recorder in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Max Recorder, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Recorder:
- The publisher is: http://www.maxrecorder.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Recorder\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Max Recorder.
8. After uninstalling Max Recorder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Recorder which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Max Recorder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Max Recorder by Silver Vine, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Max Recorder by Silver Vine, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Recorder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 03:10:42.643