You can find on this page details on how to remove Max Payne for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Max Payne from your systemRemedy Entertainment
. More information about Remedy Entertainment can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.remedygames.com/
if you want to read more on Max Payne on Remedy Entertainment's website. Max Payne is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Max Payne directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Max Payne. maxpayne.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.00 MB (6295552 bytes) on disk.
Max Payne is comprised of the following executables which take 10.73 MB (11247616
bytes) on disk:
- maxpayne.exe (6.00 MB)
- testapp.exe (4.72 MB)
Max Payne has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Max Payne from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Max Payne's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Max Payne™.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remedy Entertainment\Max Payne
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 12140
Max Payne is an application released by Remedy Entertainment. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Max Payne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Max Payne using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Max Payne or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Payne". The Max Payne app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Max Payne in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Max Payne, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Payne:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.remedygames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Max Payne.
8. After removing Max Payne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Max Payne that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Payne with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Max Payne by Remedy Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Max Payne by Remedy Entertainment is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Max Payne in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:02:56.497