You can find on this page details on how to remove Max Payne for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Max Payne from your computerRemedy Entertainment
. More information about Remedy Entertainment can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.remedygames.com/
if you want to read more on Max Payne on Remedy Entertainment's website. Max Payne is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Max Payne directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Max Payne. maxpayne.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 6.00 MB (6295552 bytes) on disk.
Max Payne is comprised of the following executables which take 10.73 MB (11247616
bytes) on disk:
- maxpayne.exe (6.00 MB)
- testapp.exe (4.72 MB)
Max Payne has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Max Payne.url
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Remedy Entertainment\Max Payne
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Remedy Entertainment\Max Payne 2
Max Payne is an application marketed by the software company Remedy Entertainment. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Max Payne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Max Payne with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Max Payne or simply activate the Search field and type in "Max Payne". The Max Payne program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Max Payne in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Max Payne, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Max Payne:
- The software company is: http://www.remedygames.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Max Payne.
8. After uninstalling Max Payne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Payne that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Payne with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Max Payne by Remedy Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Payne by Remedy Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Max Payne supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:02:56.497