You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Max Payne for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Max Payne from your computerRockstar Games
. Go over here
where you can read more on Rockstar Games. More details about the app Max Payne can be seen at http://www.gamefly.com
. Max Payne is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Payne directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Max Payne's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Payne\uninstall.exe. MaxPayne.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.96 MB (14643200 bytes) on disk.
Max Payne is composed of the following executables which take 42.78 MB (44856659
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MaxPayne.exe (13.96 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.03 KB)
- DX80en.exe (10.95 MB)
- DX80NTen.exe (7.01 MB)
- maxpayne.exe (6.00 MB)
- testapp.exe (4.72 MB)
Click on the links below for other Max Payne versions:
Max Payne is an application marketed by the software company Rockstar Games. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Max Payne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Max Payne from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Max Payne or simply click the Search field and type in "Max Payne". The Max Payne program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Max Payne in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Max Payne, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Payne:
- The publisher is: http://www.gamefly.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Max Payne\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Max Payne.
8. After removing Max Payne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Payne that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Payne using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Max Payne by Rockstar Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Payne by Rockstar Games is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Payne in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 06:20:06.183