Max Payne 2
Max Payne 2 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Max Payne 2 from your PCRePack by x-scar
. More information on RePack by x-scar can be seen here
. Detailed information about Max Payne 2 can be found at http://rutor.org/browse/0/0/1002108/0
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RePack by x-scar\Max Payne 2 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\RePack by x-scar\Max Payne 2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Max Payne 2. The application's main executable file is called mp2.exe and occupies 1.42 MB (1486848 bytes).
Max Payne 2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.11 MB (2214240
bytes) on disk.
- mp2.exe (1.42 MB)
- unins000.exe (710.34 KB)
The current page applies to Max Payne 2 version 2
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Max Payne 2 from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Max Payne 2_is1
Max Payne 2 is an application by the software company RePack by x-scar. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Max Payne 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Max Payne 2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Max Payne 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Max Payne 2". The Max Payne 2 app will be found very quickly. When you select Max Payne 2 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Max Payne 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Payne 2:
- The software company is: http://rutor.org/browse/0/0/1002108/0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\RePack by x-scar\Max Payne 2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Max Payne 2.
8. After uninstalling Max Payne 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Payne 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Max Payne 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Max Payne 2 by RePack by x-scar from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Payne 2 by RePack by x-scar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Max Payne 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 05:12:55.800