Max Loader 4.5n
You can find below details on how to remove Max Loader 4.5n for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Max Loader 4.5n from your systemEETools, Inc.
. You can find out more on EETools, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Max Loader 4.5n can be found at http://www.eetools.com/
. Usually the Max Loader 4.5n program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EETools folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Max Loader 4.5n is C:\Program Files (x86)\EETools\unins000.exe. Max Loader 4.5n's primary file takes about 7.06 MB (7399424 bytes) and its name is ml.exe.
Max Loader 4.5n contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.37 MB (12970050
bytes) on disk.
- ml.exe (7.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (666.28 KB)
- dpinst_w2k.exe (2.78 MB)
- dpinst_x64.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
This web page is about Max Loader 4.5n version 4.5
Max Loader 4.5n is an application offered by EETools, Inc.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Max Loader 4.5n is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Max Loader 4.5n from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Max Loader 4.5n or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Max Loader 4.5n". The Max Loader 4.5n application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Max Loader 4.5n in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Max Loader 4.5n, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Max Loader 4.5n:
- The publisher is: http://www.eetools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\EETools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Max Loader 4.5n.
8. After uninstalling Max Loader 4.5n, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Max Loader 4.5n that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Max Loader 4.5n with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Max Loader 4.5n by EETools, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Max Loader 4.5n by EETools, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Max Loader 4.5n in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 08:34:12.220