This web page is about Mavi 2.8.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mavi 2.8.0 from your computer1STEIN Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on 1STEIN Corp.. Please open http://www.codedcolor.com
if you want to read more on Mavi 2.8.0 on 1STEIN Corp.'s website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Mavi folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Mavi\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mavi 2.8.0. The program's main executable file is called CCPublisher.exe and occupies 11.80 MB (12376576 bytes).
Mavi 2.8.0 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.53 MB (13143568
bytes) on disk:
- CCPublisher.exe (11.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (749.02 KB)
The current page applies to Mavi 2.8.0 version 2.8.0
Mavi 2.8.0 is a program offered by 1STEIN Corp.. Some people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Mavi 2.8.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mavi 2.8.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mavi 2.8.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mavi 2.8.0". If it exists on your system the Mavi 2.8.0 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mavi 2.8.0 in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mavi 2.8.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mavi 2.8.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.codedcolor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mavi\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mavi 2.8.0.
8. After uninstalling Mavi 2.8.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mavi 2.8.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mavi 2.8.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mavi 2.8.0 by 1STEIN Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Mavi 2.8.0 by 1STEIN Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mavi 2.8.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 21:20:50.737