Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0
Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 from your computerArturia
. Further information on Arturia can be seen here
. Please open http://www.arturia.com/
if you want to read more on Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 on Arturia's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Matrix-12 V2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Matrix-12 V2\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0. The program's main executable file occupies 3.08 MB (3225088 bytes) on disk and is labeled Matrix-12 V2.exe.
Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.77 MB (3950245
bytes) on disk.
- Matrix-12 V2.exe (3.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.0
of Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0.
Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 is a program offered by the software company Arturia. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0". If it exists on your system the Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.arturia.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arturia\Matrix-12 V2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0.
8. After removing Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 by Arturia from your PC, nor are we saying that Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 by Arturia is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Matrix-12 V2 2.1.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-26 14:31:31.873