You can find below details on how to remove MathPlayer for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall MathPlayer from your systemDesign Science, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on Design Science, Inc.. You can read more about on MathPlayer at http://www.dessci.com
. MathPlayer is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. MathPlayer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 418.45 KB (428496 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in MathPlayer. They take 828.91 KB (848800
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (418.45 KB)
- VersionCheck.exe (410.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2
of MathPlayer. Click on the links below for other MathPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is a program offered by Design Science, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MathPlayer or simply click the Search feature and type in "MathPlayer". If it is installed on your PC the MathPlayer app will be found automatically. After you select MathPlayer in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MathPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MathPlayer.
8. After uninstalling MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MathPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MathPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MathPlayer in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 23:28:35.967