This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MathPlayer for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MathPlayer from your systemDesign Science, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Design Science, Inc.. You can read more about related to MathPlayer at http://www.dessci.com
. Usually the MathPlayer application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MathPlayer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.39 MB (1461360 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in MathPlayer. They occupy 2.71 MB (2839776
bytes) on disk.
- Setup.exe (1.39 MB)
- VersionCheck.exe (1.31 MB)
This info is about MathPlayer version 4.0
only. You can find below a few links to other MathPlayer releases:
...click to view all...
MathPlayer is an application by Design Science, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove MathPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MathPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "MathPlayer". The MathPlayer app will be found very quickly. When you click MathPlayer in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding MathPlayer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MathPlayer:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dessci.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Design Science\MathPlayer\Setup.exe -u
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MathPlayer.
8. After removing MathPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MathPlayer that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MathPlayer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that MathPlayer by Design Science, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MathPlayer supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 20:14:32.223