Math Problem Solver
Math Problem Solver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Math Problem Solver application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Math Problem Solver folder, depending on the user's option during install. How to uninstall Math Problem Solver from your computer
The executable files below are part of Math Problem Solver. They occupy an average of 440.63 KB (451202
bytes) on disk.
- Optimize.exe (66.15 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (44.43 KB)
- Solve.exe (330.04 KB)
Math Problem Solver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Math Problem Solver
Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Math Problem Solver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Math Problem Solver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Math Problem Solver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Math Problem Solver". If it exists on your system the Math Problem Solver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Math Problem Solver in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Math Problem Solver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Math Problem Solver.
8. After removing Math Problem Solver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Math Problem Solver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Math Problem Solver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130